Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Thank You

Just a quick thank you to everyone who downloaded, tagged, liked, and/or reviewed DIG TEN GRAVES while it was free these last few days. It moved about 1,000 copies, which I am satisfied with. I don't know what the end result of that will be, but I do like the fact that it's now on 1,000 more Kindles than it was before.

At its peak, it reached #19 on the Amazon list of top free horror, and then sorta hovered around the mid-to-high 30's until the end. Which beats where it was before! I consider this something of an experiment to see if the free promotional thing Amazon offers has any long-term benefit, so I'll let you know what, if anything, happens.

Anyway, thank you.

3 comments:

  1. It works, Heath. I found out about "Dig Ten Graves" when seeing it upon finishing Julia Madeleine's "No One to Hear You Scream." I got both during promotional periods but now want more by both you and her. On deck: The Bastard Hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anon. Hope you dig The Bastard Hand.
      And Julia is fantastic, isn't she?

      Delete
  2. I did like it (and will post a review on Amazon for it). Glad to see Julia's interview turn up here. "Scarlet Rose" was something else!

    ReplyDelete