Monday, February 9, 2009

Clay Morrow & the Bones of the Conquerors

Here's the second and (so far) last Morrow story. It was actually written first, but chronologically it takes place after "Nine Pale Men". I don't know. To tell you the truth, I sorta like it better now than I did at the time. At one point, I had a whole saga planned around Morrow, taking him all over the world and into one crazy situation after another. Being removed from this story by about a year, I find him a little more interesting than I did before, and the action is pretty good. Maybe I'll give him another shot, eventually.
Check in with him, right over there on the right again.

2 comments:

  1. You know what I need?

    100 pounds of clay.

    That's right. 100 pounds of clay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, well... how about thirty-some pages instead?

    ReplyDelete