Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Man in Three Places at Once...


10 Days to go.

I've popped up in two different places this morning (three, if you count right here). First, I make up a bunch of shit over at Patti Abbott's blog for her How I Came to Write This Fucker series... thank you for having me, Patti, hope you'll do a guest blog here at Psycho-Noir someday...

And second, I'm at Paul Brazill's place, You Would Say That, Wouldn't You? spouting off about humor and tragedy or something like that. Paul has already promised to give me an exclusive peice of flash fiction here soon. (I've said it in public, Paul, now you HAVE to do it! Bwaahaaa.)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Heath Lowrance...
    (Laughter!) ever time I try to get out...you, pull me back in...I'am happy to report that I already voiced my opinion on Paul D. Brazill's blog.
    Great post (and read) on both blogs too!
    DeeDee ;-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks as always for your support and kind comments, DeeDee!

    ReplyDelete