Friday, July 29, 2011

Dig Ten Graves


I'll tell you the truth: I'm kinda inconsistent as a short story writer. About half of the stories I write are, well... suck-ish. And very often I can't really tell the difference until some time has gone by.
The stories you'll find in DIG TEN GRAVES, however, are good ones. I promise. I've put together my absolute best work here, including the almost-award-winning "It Will All Be Carried Away", plus nine others. Six of them have seen publication already, and four will be appearing for the first time in this volume.
The cover image is by Dawn Sketch, of Aspiring Authors, with some tweaks by her husband Ron Warren. Ron is the fella who put together the cover for my novel, THE BASTARD HAND.
Release date is set for Friday, August 5. Exclusively on Amazon as an e-book, and for the amazing price of .99 cents. Spread it around, okay?

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads-up, Heath. I'll snag one when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fuckin' sweet man. If you have a pdf, I'll gladly to a review after my vacation

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got it! It's going in the planner for August 5th! And of course I'll help promote it.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, folks. This is my first venture into self-publishing, so all the help you can muster is truly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading it at the moment, and it's beaut.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to reading it. There'll be a space for it on my Kindle very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will it be available on Amazon UK too?
    The Kindle pages get funny if I try to buy from the US.

    Seth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Paul, for giving it the once-over. As far as Amazon UK, I'll do my best...

    ReplyDelete