Saturday, July 30, 2011

More on DIG TEN GRAVES

Making some last minute changes to my upcoming short story collection, DIG TEN GRAVES, re-arranging the order, pulling one story out, putting a different one in, etc.

The idea was to include only ten stories (hence the title) but I've decided to include one "bonus" story as well, taking the total to eleven. It's a bonus story because, thematically, it's very different from the rest-- doesn't really fit in, but I like the story and it'll be tacked on at the tail end so what the hell, right?

Also, a very special guest will be writing an introduction, a guest I'm very excited about... If you are able to guess who before it comes out, I'll send you a free PDF.

So mark your calendars-- DIG TEN GRAVES, August 5, exclusively on Kindle.

5 comments:

  1. You know I'm ordering this the minute it's available, right? Even if I win. But my guess would be Megan Abbott.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to it! All fiction should go up to 11...

    My guess is Allan Guthrie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Dani here. I say Megan Abbott.

    ReplyDelete