Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Deadland USA


It's all over now. The world as we knew it is gone forever and there will be no future generations to read this. One ugly day in March the undead came and none of us were ready. How could we be? Within months, the entire planet was one writhing, bloody infestation, and all the governments, all the churches, all the great men of power and insight and wisdom, became as meaningless as the tinny tune of a broken music box.

So why do I bother to keep this journal? Good question. If there is no hope for tomorrow, why chronicle these events as I see them? Well, I'll tell you why.

It's the only thing that keeps me from going completely ape-shit insane.

So to you, welcome. To my Fictional Future Generation, my scores of happy safe delusions, welcome. Welcome to Deadland, USA.



Coming soon, from Trestle Press.

4 comments:

  1. Apocalyptic tales...man I love 'em. Can't wait for this one Heath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. E-book or "real" book? Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. E-short, djande, the first in an ongoing series. Hope you dig it!

    ReplyDelete