Monday, October 24, 2011

NO RULES




I’m very happy to tell you that, over the next few weeks, Psycho-Noir is going to be the most interesting place on the inter-webs. Why? Because I’m going to shut up for the most part and allow a bunch of far more fascinating people to take over.

I’ve extended invitations to a whole slew of my favorite writers and/or bloggers to swing by and just… do what they do. It’s “No Rules”, which means I haven’t prompted anyone, I haven’t specified subject matter or word count or anything like that. These guest posts aren’t meant to conform to what I do here at this blog—they’re meant only to showcase the guests. They can promote their work, or they can go off on a rant, or… whatever they want.

A lot of them, you already know. Some of them will be completely new to you, probably. The thing they have in common is that they are uniformly cool. I’ve gotten the first few in my in-box already, and will do my best to parcel them out two or three a week, depending on how quickly the rest come in.

And to kick things off, tomorrow, will be none other than CHARLIE STELLA. Yeah, that’s right. Charlie-fucking-Stella. Why? ‘cause we don’t do things half-ass here at Psycho-Noir.

If you’re a writer and/or blogger and I haven’t contacted you yet, please don’t hesitate to get with me, okay? Because honestly, if you’re a friend of mine I want you here. Don’t be shy. I’d like to see this continue on until the end of the year.

7 comments:

  1. Nice, can't wait to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I feel bad for the poor bastards who gotta follow Charlie :)
    He will definitely set the bar high.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, is that an official invite in itself? I'd be glad, just tell me when you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the invite, Heath. I'm sending my piece off to you now.

    ReplyDelete