Sunday, October 2, 2011

Promises to Keep


Man, you folks really rose to the occasion! My goal was to hit 100 followers total (that would've soothed my fragile writer's ego) but in the last couple of days we got to 103! I'm very grateful for the turn-out; it's like throwing a party and having all your favorite people show up.

So, as promised, this coming week I'll post an audio file of me reading one of my stories. Probably "It Will All Be Carried Away", unless ya'll indicate you'd like to hear a different one.

Until then, comrades, cheers.

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait!

    And what is that killer photograph in the post? Really weird, but awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't really remember where it came from, Cullen... sometimes I do google searches of weird, vintage images and I just stumbled across this one. Sorry, wish I could remember.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found it mentioned on this website, with a bunch of other weird/cool images: http://www.poptaco.com/no-they-didnt/50-unexplainable-pics.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. It Will All Be Carried Away would be awesome, but my personal vote goes to Incident On A Rain Soaked Corner. That's one I'd love to hear the authors voice on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heard so much about Carried Away, I am looking forward to hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ben, are you telling me you have yet to read DIG TEN GRAVES?? I'm mortified!

    ReplyDelete